A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Terral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Terral is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Terral, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terral graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Terral has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
- Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gregory Terral MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Terral practice?
- Dr. Thomas Terral has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Terral practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairhope, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Foley, AL and Gulf Shores, AL.
See Fairhope Surgeons.