A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Terral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Terral is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terral
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Terral Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Terral, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terral graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Terral has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
- Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gregory Terral MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Terral practice?
- Dr. Thomas Terral has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Terral practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairhope, AL.
See Fairhope Surgeons.