The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Terramani
Dr. Thomas Terramani, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in La Mesa, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Terramani is affiliated with Sharp Grossmont Hospital, Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista and Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. Dr. Terramani has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Terramani has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...