A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Teufel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Teufel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teufel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teufel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Teufel, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Teufel graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Teufel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edgar Teufel MD is a male Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Teufel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Teufel has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Teufel practices Medical Oncology near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Oncologists.