A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Teufel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Teufel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teufel
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Teufel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Teufel, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Teufel graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Teufel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edgar Teufel MD is a male Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Teufel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Teufel has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Teufel practices Medical Oncology near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Oncologists.