A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Thacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Thacher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thacher graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thacher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Thacher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Thacher practice?
- Dr. Thomas Thacher has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Thacher practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN.
See Rochester Family Physicians.