Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
20 years of experience show details 20 years of experience
by Danny E Connelly on Aug 26th, 2015

I have had Dr. Thacker as my family doctor for over 20 years. He is a caring physician who takes the time to determine what questions one has and is thorough in his examination and explains his diagnose.

Oct 13th, 2014

Best doctor I've ever had!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND show details HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Oct 28th, 2010

Dr. Thacker is a gentle, compassionate PCP doctor. I moved across town and my oncologist wanted to be all of my doctors, but then ignored my symptoms, so I contacted Dr. Thacker's office they got me in right away and immediately felt comfortable again that someone was listening and concerned. He recommended see my cardiologist again and so happy I did, have been having TIAs (mini-heartattack/strokes) that otherwise would not have been found in time. His office is comfortable and staff are friendly & caring. Dr. Thacker & his staff are easy to talk to to. I highly recommend him to anyone and wish that he had an office on the other side too since we moved...but I will make the drive, it's worth it. Thank you.

Oct 14th, 2009

Dr Thacker answers my questions and takes time to ensure I understand his explanations.