Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  show details
Oct 13th, 2014

Best doctor I've ever had!

|  HIGHLY RECOMMEND  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

Dr. Thacker is a gentle, compassionate PCP doctor. I moved across town and my oncologist wanted to be all of my doctors, but then ignored my symptoms, so I contacted Dr. Thacker's office they got me in right away and immediately felt comfortable again that someone was listening and concerned. He recommended see my cardiologist again and so happy I did, have been having TIAs (mini-heartattack/strokes) that otherwise would not have been found in time. His office is comfortable and staff are friendly & caring. Dr. Thacker & his staff are easy to talk to to. I highly recommend him to anyone and wish that he had an office on the other side too since we moved...but I will make the drive, it's worth it. Thank you.

|  show details
Oct 14th, 2009

Dr Thacker answers my questions and takes time to ensure I understand his explanations.

|  This doctor knows his stuff  |  show details
by syncmom on May 30th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Thacker is a quiet, self-assumed doctor who knows his stuff. When I was dealing with a prolonged illness, he explored all options.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Bedside Manner?  |  show details
by auntielea on May 13th, 2008 on kudzu.com

For a general physician, Dr. Thacker is okay. I can usually get in right away if I'm ill, but he has no charisma or bedside manner. Never had any serious health problems for him to deal with.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com