A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Thomasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Thomasson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomasson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Thomasson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jackson Thomasson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Thomasson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Thomasson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Thomasson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Huntsville, AL.
See Madison Orthopedic Surgeons.