A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Thornhill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Thornhill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thornhill
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thornhill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Thornhill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornhill graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Thornhill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Thornhill MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Thornhill practice?
- Dr. Thomas Thornhill has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Thornhill practices Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.