A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Thornhill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Thornhill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Thornhill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornhill graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Thornhill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Thornhill MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Thornhill practice?
- Dr. Thomas Thornhill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Thornhill practices Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Braintree, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Surgeons.