Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Thornhill
Dr. Thomas Thornhill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Thornhill is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, Newton-Wellesley Hospital and Carney Hospital. Dr. Thornhill has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Thornhill has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Thornhill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Andre Dejam
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Sanjay Maniar
Boston, MA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Nathan Endres
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Boston, MA 0.01 mi11