Dr. Thomas Tingle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Tingle?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Tingle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2017

With bad arthritis, deteriorating cartilage, and an auto-immune condition that results in flare ups of unbearable inflammation, I have been going to Dr. Tingle for help for years. I was referred to him by a friend whose two children had successful surgeries following athletic injuries. He is supremely skilled yet very warm and sympathetic. I appreciate that he has worked with me to manage my pain and improve my condition instead of just prescribing stronger medications. Two years after first seeing him, I required surgery. I went in with the utmost confidence that Dr. Tingle would fix the problem and provide attentive care after - which he did. His schedule is tight but he will stay late or come in early to help his patients who are suffering. I think he is an excellent, compassionate doctor. Genie and the rest of the staff have always treated me with kindness and respect, as well. Love that new office, right next door to physical therapy, too.

December 19th, 2016

Excellent, knowledgeable physician

He takes the time to answer all the questions you have.

August 12th, 2016

Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon

Very professional & knowledgeable with excellent bedside manner. He took time to explain my condition and treatment options. He answered all my questions and accurately described my surgery / rehab time. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic treatment / surgery. My surgery/recovery was very successful, and the office/clinical staff are very professional. My office visits had very minimal wait time.

July 21st, 2016

Knee Surgeon Expert and Workman's Comp. Defender !

I had a knee injury at work, it was Illinois Workman Compensation Case. You know how hard that can be. But Doctor Tingle and his Office Assistance Genie took all the calls, pressure and heat from my work attorneys. They put them in there place and never let me feeling any of the head aches and hoops to jump that Companies put there employees through. I had the knee surgery with Dr. Tingle, then Physical Therapy at his Northwest Therapy group located next to his office. Everything went Perfect.

June 6th, 2016

Excellent Care

I actually switched surgeons because he was so great at the consultation. I see him for upkeep appointments and he and his staff are always fantastic. Worst part may be the extra waiting, but it can't be helped if a surgery goes long and there is free WIFI. On the upside of that- I had emergency swelling once and they came in extra extra early to open the office just for me. Best doctor I've ever worked with.

December 1st, 2015

Exceptional communicator, outstanding follow up therapy staff

February 27th, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr. Tingle is also one of the best doctors who I highly recommend thanks to the referral by Dr. Kachar. I had surgery done on my damaged right shoulder last year; and Dr. Tingle performed an outstanding job, especially by providing the necessary care and rehabilitation needed in getting my shoulder back to healing well. Good doctors are hard to come by, and if you are looking for a great orthopedic surgeon for the shoulder who is easy to talk to, cares, listens, very efficient and reliable, understanding, honest, professional, compassionate, and puts his patients first. I strongly recommend Dr. Tingle!

November 26th, 2014

Dr. Tingle is a skilled and personable surgeon!

Dr. Tingle is a wonderful doctor. He treats his patient with empathy and genuine concern. His bedside manner is professional and courteous. He answers ...

January 22nd, 2014

Dr Tingle was recommended by another medical provider to address my knee issues. He spent more time with me than other orthopedics I interviewed, made a thorough diagnosis, and did a superb job reparing my knee. My pain level was minimal and I was able to start on my road to recovery within just a few days of my surgery. I have returned to my athletic lifestyle much more quickly than I imagined. My experience with Dr Tingle and his staff was a good one and I would not hesitate to recommend him to family or friends.

July 16th, 2012

Excellent doctor who is patient, knowledgable, hands on and really cares about his patients. Great with kids and teen athletes!

July 12th, 2012

Compassionate physician who accurately diagnosed my problem, provided an excellent treatment plan, and I was back to exercising in a short period of time. Office staff was friendly, helpful, and efficient. Also, brought my daughter for a broken arm a few months later. Dr. Tingle made my my daughter feel comfortable in a scary situation. I trust and highly recommend Dr. Tingle

July 1st, 2012

Dr. Tingle is an excellent orthopedic surgeon. He has done surgery on my husband and has seen my children as well. Dr. Tingle has great bedside manner and takes time to answer all of my questions. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field of practice and I would highly recommend him.