Dr. Thomas Todd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Todd?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2014

Patient

September 26th, 2008

Worst Doctor I Have Ever Been To!!

I know this sounds harsh, but it's simply a warning. I went to his office and was in excruciating pain (I was sent there by Soonercare, it was my only choice,because I had just had a baby via cesarean and was in horrific pain)I waited for over 1 1/2 hrs. and there were only 2 other people there. I had tears in my eyes while he socially chatted with his receptionist. When I was finally seen, he sat all the way across the room, didn't ever even come face to face, he asked what was wrong with me, I told him my lower abdomen was in the worst pain ever. He smugly said "I am NOT an OB/GYN!" I told him I had nowhere else to go and he opened the door and walked out. He had the worst attitude I have ever been around. Unbelievable! Come to find out, I had a very serious severe uterus infection. I couldn't even walk anymore by the time I was able to see another doctor. Don't take a chance!!

February 15th, 2017