Dr. Thomas Togioka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Togioka?

February 29th, 2016

Dr. Thomas Togioka's staff is rude and an ignorant towards me has been since the beginning I tried to make friends with her but it doesn't work so because of that I don't get to speak to the doctor I'll leave messages or anything

March 13th, 2012

Feel confident after visit

Dr. Togioka is very confident, knowledgeable, and I feel very good leaving my health care in his hands. He diagnosed my heart problem at the first visit, with just a routine physical exam, prior to any testing. His assistants are very caring as well; not overly sweet but get their jobs done in timely manner. I strongly recommend him.

July 25th, 2017