A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Tolli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Tolli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Tolli, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolli graduated from Fordham University.
Dr. Tolli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Edward White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Carmine Tolli MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Tolli practice?
- Dr. Thomas Tolli has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Tolli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Surgeons.