Dr. Thomas Tolli MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 27th, 2016
Drove 635 miles to see this doctor. He wasn't there. Waited 1 hour to get into the next room to wait another hour! I'd finally had enough and demanded to see someone. The office girl came in, told me if they decide to see me, they'd call me. No doctor saw me, No nurse saw me, yet I received a $700 bill for using their time? Not a chance!

September 6th, 2016
lumbar fusion L5-S1 anterior cage with cadaver bone .
Long office visit time waits have been eliminated by adding medical assistants. He spends as much time with each patient as needed. He explains the problem and solutions. He told me to wait as long a possible before having surgery. I waited 5 years. We laughed about that. He didn't know how stubborn I am. Surgery was over 5 hours. after surgery he immediately went to my wife and explained some of the details and that it went well. After a week in the hospital I was sent home with a brace, a walker and PT instructions. Water therapy for six weeks and walking. 5 months later I'm back at the gym working out, doing core exercises and stretching. I am happy with the results and experience .

June 27th, 2016
Excellent caring physician and the PA and office staff are the best I've Ever had Complete trust in Dr Tolli

April 12th, 2016
Just the waiting time in room, is really bad.

February 29th, 2016
was great till Dr Tolli had his physician assistant take over and see me she was rude. didnt tell me when i was there that eother i went to go get new MRI's or my pain meds would be cut off. Instead she had one of the nurses call the next day to tell me> well i had no insurance couldnt afford the MRI's so i had to take myself off the meds went through withdrawals and never heard fromm the Dr's office again Bet i will soon though I have an apt coming up> Not that i will be going so all in all very disappointed with the physician assistant> I paid $130 for a visit and didnt even get to see the DR What a crock

December 28th, 2015
Great Doctor
had multi level fusion with great success, Great doctor

May 6th, 2015
He is the Best!!!
fantastic surgeon who has a gift

December 22nd, 2014
I was not happy with Dr. Tolli. He dismissed anything I had to say. I had to wait two hours to see him and got neither an apology nor an explanation for the delay. He was abrupt and never addressed the concern that had brought me in. His office is full of "trophies" from famous athletes, and I think he only wants to treat big shots. I think if the patient's concerns don't match what he think should happen, he ignores the patient.

December 15th, 2014
Wonderful!
Been seeing Dr. Tolli for 4 years now. He is amazing and I wont let anyone else work on me.

June 28th, 2014
Dr Tolli performed my mothers neck surgery and her experience was excellent. His staff was kind and courteous. He was truthful honest and accurate. Everything went well and she has her life back. Her only regret was not having it done sooner. We saw baseball players in his office from the Detroit Tigers and NY Yankees!

June 1st, 2013
not so special specialist
Had one too many surgeries and issues with this physician. Would have been great if he would have just said I can't fix it. Still in pain with lots of questions. Had a hard time trying to figure out what was going on.

April 24th, 2013
Impatient Physician
Physician is impatient.Does not seem to like people that ask questions about his opinion or what happened with surgery. Argumentitive and wouldn't return calls after discharge.