Learn more about Dr. Thomas Tomsick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Tomsick is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomsick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tomsick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Tomsick, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Carotid Stenosis
- Carotid-Cavernous Sinus Fistula
- Cerebral Arterial Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Intracranial Sinus Thrombosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomsick graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tomsick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Tomsick MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Tomsick practice?
- Dr. Thomas Tomsick has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Tomsick practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Radiologists.