A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Tomsick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Tomsick, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Carotid Stenosis
- Carotid-Cavernous Sinus Fistula
- Cerebral Arterial Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Intracranial Sinus Thrombosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomsick graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tomsick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tomsick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Tomsick practice?
Dr. Thomas Tomsick practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Radiologists.