Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Tracy Jr
Dr. Thomas Tracy Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Tracy is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital, Women & Infants Hospital of RI and Kent County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Tracy Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Thomas Tracy Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. Jonathan Schiller
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Providence, RI 0.01 mi10
Dr. Liza Aguiar
Urology, General Surgery
Providence, RI 0.01 mi9
Dr. Carla Moreira
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Providence, RI 0.01 mi5