A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Tracy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Tracy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Tracy, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Anal Atresia (Imperforate Anus)
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis B
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Perforation
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Thoracic Surgical Procedures
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tracy graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tracy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Tracy MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Tracy practice?
- Dr. Thomas Tracy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Tracy practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Surgeons and Providence Pediatric Surgeons.