Learn more about Dr. Thomas Tracy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Tracy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tracy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tracy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Tracy, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Anal Atresia (Imperforate Anus)
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis B
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Perforation
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Thoracic Surgical Procedures
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tracy graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tracy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Tracy MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Tracy practice?
- Dr. Thomas Tracy has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Tracy practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Surgeons and Providence Pediatric Surgeons.