Learn more about Dr. Thomas Trahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trahey
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trahey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Trahey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trahey graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Trahey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Trahey MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Trahey practice?
- Dr. Thomas Trahey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Trahey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Concord, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, NC.
See Concord Internists and Concord Cardiologists.