A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Trahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Trahey is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Trahey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trahey graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Trahey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Trahey MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Trahey practice?
- Dr. Thomas Trahey has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Trahey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Albemarle, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NC and Salisbury, NC.
See Albemarle Internists and Albemarle Cardiologists.