Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Treadwell
Dr. Thomas Treadwell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Framingham, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Treadwell is affiliated with Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital, Metrowest Med Ctr Lmh and Vhs Acquisition Subsidiary #9. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Treadwell has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Thomas Treadwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Framingham, MA.
Dr. Jason Konter
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Framingham, MA 0 mi12
Dr. Young-Soo Song
Framingham, MA 0 mi9
Dr. Ana Franceschi
Framingham, MA 0 mi5