A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Trese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Trese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trese graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Trese has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Trese DO is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Trese practice?
- Dr. Thomas Trese has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Trese practices Neurology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Fort Worth Neurologists.