Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

VERY Good Doctor show details VERY Good Doctor
by Rob Vincennes on Aug 5th, 2013

I read the negative reviews and I don't understand where they're coming from. I've been seeing Dr Trese for several years and he's a great neurologist with a great staff. He does write alot during the appointment because he's taking notes and being thorough. He checked his cell phone to double check medication side effects. He'll be honest with you and tell it to you straight.

Oct 18th, 2011

This doctor is a joke. He was seeing my mother and when he came in the room, he wouldn't take his eyes off of his cell phone. then another gentleman came in (did't even knock)and the good doctor got up and was busy worrying about his text message notification ....when he was suppose to be seeing my mother after we had waited an hour....then he asked some question from me and her and while we were talking he would just get up and step outside the door and talk to the same guy....he was more worried about his phone then his patient....i would not recommend this doctor in fact i have found my mother another doctor to go to...maybe she can get the help and attention she deserves. !!

May 9th, 2011

Dr Trese is a very good and experienced doctor. He took the time to explain what was happening and what to expect from treatment. I didn't like everything he had to say but I followed his instructions and now I'm better overall.

dissappointed show details dissappointed
by anonymous on Mar 20th, 2008

Dr. Trese didn't make a horrible mistake with me, but he did gretly dissappoint me. His attitude was very poor, as if I was wasting his time. He wrote off my problems as if I was nuts and barely made eye contact. He told me that based on my test results, history, exam, etc, there really was nothing wrong with me and wanted to give me sn sntidepressant. Turns out he was wrong, I have had 4 Neurosurgeries so far. I don't trust him as a doctor or like him as a person.