Dr. Thomas Trese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Trese?

December 6th, 2016

Run Away!!!!

Have been with Trese for 10 years. The past 2-3 years, he doesn't seem to listen to me. The office staff is great, but the one who orders the meds SUCKS!!!!!!!!! Not only is she arragent and rude, but stupid as in not knowledgable. Do not go to him. Too sad. They have screwed up my scripts for the past year and a half.

March 9th, 2016

I met Dr Trese after going to Dr Cravens and I loved all of the staff at CND. I became displeased with my previous neurologist and felt herded through appointments so I made an appointment while he was still with CND and liked him immediately!

December 21st, 2015

Very personanable. Took all the time I needed.

August 31st, 2015

Great Dr but Horrible Staff

Dr. Trese is a very good MS Dr (and they are hard to find). Unfortunately his staff is the worst I've ever deal with. I'm not sure what the nurse and scheduler are doing at the time Dr Trese tells them what tests he wants run or follow up information the nurse needs to provide but they certainly are not listening or maybe they just don't care. I've been a patient for over a year and there has yet to be one test ordered, new medication order, or follow up completed that I have not had to call numerous times to remind his staff of the following up orders. I missed an MS injection because his staff did not return multiple phone calls over a 2 week period from the pharmacist nor return my multiple calls. Now I'm switching to another injection because my MS is not responding to what I was taking. I have called Dr Trese's office no less than 10 times over the last 3 weeks requesting an approval for training on the new injection. I've had the medication for a month and I'm still waiting for Dr Trese's office to respond to 3 separate faxes from Shared Solutions. I would rate Dr Trese a solid 5 but I can't recommend to anyone with MS due to his lazy staff. I get that Drs offices can be very busy, BUT it shouldn't take 2 months to get an MRI ordered, or have the pharmacy call me to see if I can get the Dr's office to call them back. Sorry that's not a busy office, that a very poorly run office.

August 5th, 2013

VERY Good Doctor

I read the negative reviews and I don't understand where they're coming from. I've been seeing Dr Trese for several years and he's a great neurologist with a great staff. He does write alot during the appointment because he's taking notes and being thorough. He checked his cell phone to double check medication side effects. He'll be honest with you and tell it to you straight.

October 18th, 2011

This doctor is a joke. He was seeing my mother and when he came in the room, he wouldn't take his eyes off of his cell phone. then another gentleman came in (did't even knock)and the good doctor got up and was busy worrying about his text message notification ....when he was suppose to be seeing my mother after we had waited an hour....then he asked some question from me and her and while we were talking he would just get up and step outside the door and talk to the same guy....he was more worried about his phone then his patient....i would not recommend this doctor in fact i have found my mother another doctor to go to...maybe she can get the help and attention she deserves. !!

May 9th, 2011

Dr Trese is a very good and experienced doctor. He took the time to explain what was happening and what to expect from treatment. I didn't like everything he had to say but I followed his instructions and now I'm better overall.

March 20th, 2008

dissappointed

Dr. Trese didn't make a horrible mistake with me, but he did gretly dissappoint me. His attitude was very poor, as if I was wasting his time. He wrote off my problems as if I was nuts and barely made eye contact. He told me that based on my test results, history, exam, etc, there really was nothing wrong with me and wanted to give me sn sntidepressant. Turns out he was wrong, I have had 4 Neurosurgeries so far. I don't trust him as a doctor or like him as a person.

March 30th, 2017