Dr. Thomas Triehy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Triehy?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Triehy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Triehy for may years. He is very personable and awesome. i would highly recommend him to anyone.

October 14th, 2016

very likable always off on thursday when i saw him which happened to be the day i usually wanted to see him. i would recommend him as a doctor he was very competent and never rushed me out of the room. he was my doctor until i moved.

November 13th, 2010

I am very disappointed with Dr. Triehy. After explaining what was going on with me, it was as if he didn't hear anything I said. I was prescribed medication that made me tired and didn't help my problem at all.

July 13th, 2010

Dr. Triehy completely missed the fact that I was very jaundiced. My husband had to point that fact out to him, when it should have been painfully obvious. His nurse called the next day (Wednesday) to check on me, I told her I was still in a great deal of pain and she told me he wanted a follow up appointment with me on Friday. I told her I wanted to be back to work by then, and didn't know what to do about the pain. She said she would have Dr. Triehy call me and he never did. I went in on Friday for my follow-up, but had to go early because I didn't have a babysitter for the late afternoon. Dr. Triehy refused to see me due to the fact that I did not have another co-pay (I had paid one on Tuesday, but that didn't matter), and he simply wrote my diagnosis down on a scratch paper and had the receptionist give it to me. I was absolutely disgusted with his business practices and refuse to see him ever again.

April 27th, 2010

horrilble experience

doctor ruined me temporary or permanent dont know I used to look great used some medication precribed by treihy huge mistake by triehy first wrong medication to prescribe me in the first place second he gave me the finger as a response im living a nightmare right now.

February 21st, 2017