Learn more about Dr. Thomas Trimbur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trimbur
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Trimbur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Trimbur, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trimbur graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Trimbur has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ralph Trimbur MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Trimbur practice?
- Dr. Thomas Trimbur has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Trimbur practices Cardiovascular Disease near Shepherdsville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Bardstown, KY.
See Shepherdsville Cardiologists.