A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Trimbur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Trimbur, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trimbur graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Trimbur has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trimbur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Trimbur practice?
Dr. Thomas Trimbur practices Cardiovascular Disease near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Bardstown, KY.
See Louisville Cardiologists.