Learn more about Dr. Thomas Trimbur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trimbur
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Trimbur, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trimbur graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Trimbur has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ralph Trimbur MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Trimbur practice?
- Dr. Thomas Trimbur has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Trimbur practices Cardiovascular Disease near Shepherdsville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Bardstown, KY.
See Shepherdsville Cardiologists.