A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Trimbur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trimbur
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trimbur Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trimbur graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Trimbur has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ralph Trimbur MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Trimbur practice?
- Dr. Thomas Trimbur has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Trimbur practices Cardiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Cardiologists.