Emergency Physicians, Internist

Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
5731 Bee Ridge Rd
Sarasota, FL 34233
941-342-1025
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great doctor  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2013

This doctors is one of the best I've ever seen. I'd been to see several doctors and they kept telling me that I needed to relax and was anxious. He correctly diagnosed me with myasthenia gravis! No one else caught it! I can live a better life now. Thank you for being there Dr Trinchetto!

|  Emergency Room Visit  |  show details
by Patient on Sep 20th, 2012

This doctor doesn't know what he is talking about. He glued my husband's arm after it was cut. when my husband specifically asked him if he should not lift anything heavy because he is a contruction worker the doctor said no you will be fine. The next day it ripped open . Then he is trying to bill us $500 for this service.

|  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr Trinchetto was excellent. Very caring and considerate of my husbands needs as well as mine. He is one of the best physicians i have been to in a long time!

|  Falsified my medical record, never returned phone calls  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

I saw Dr. Trinchetto at Doctor's hospital for an emergency room visit. I later asked for a copy of my medical records and he put false information in the file. I later put in a request to correct the file and he further falsified the records. I do not recommend going to this doctor, he can ruin your reputation with false information. My attorney suggested that a doctor might do this for insurance purposes. BEWARE!

|  DR. TRINCHETTO WROTE A FALSE MEDICAL REPORT & REFUSED TO CORRECT IT  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2009

I went to Dr. Trinchetto and he wrote false comments on my medical report stating that I take medication which I do not. I asked him to correct it and he further embellished the report with another lie stating that I take medication but that I couldn't remember the name of it. I hope that he loses his license for being a liar and committing a crime of falsifying my medical record.