Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Trojian
Dr. Thomas Trojian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Trojian is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital, University of Connecticut Health Center and Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Trojian has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Thomas Trojian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Leon Mccrea
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi9
Dr. David Berkson
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Eugene Hong
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi23