by Beverly on Jan 21st, 2016

Dr Trouillot doesn't care about patients!!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
May 6th, 2013

The major thing I dislike doctors for are those that do not listen to you, or take your symptoms seriously. I found Dr. Troullot to be exactly the opposite. He listened, proposed a course of treatment to try before discussing surgery, and he explained everything very well. He did not treat me as too stupid to understand what he was talking about. Overall, excellent experience. I found the office staff to be doing a good job as well.

Jun 5th, 2012

Dr. T was very condescending. He refused to repeat blood work or tests that had not been done for 5 years. He dismissed my issues. He listened to my heart and obligingly poked my abdomen. It was a waste of my time and money. He did not listen to me.

Saved me from surgery show details Saved me from surgery
Nov 8th, 2010

I was diagnosed and told by 2 other gastro doctors in Denver area to get surgeon to cut out part of my colon. Dr. Trouillot told me to get a probiotic and also helped me determine for some reason out of the blue I had become lactose intolerent. That was a few years ago and have never had a problem again. He kept me from what would have been a very bad experience and I owe him a lot. He is a good one!!!!

May 4th, 2010

This how all doctors should be...caring, attentive, calming, knowledgeable. My experience has been terrific.