Gastroenterologists
1960 Ogden St
Ste 220
Denver, CO 80218
303-861-0808
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
May 6th, 2013

The major thing I dislike doctors for are those that do not listen to you, or take your symptoms seriously. I found Dr. Troullot to be exactly the opposite. He listened, proposed a course of treatment to try before discussing surgery, and he explained everything very well. He did not treat me as too stupid to understand what he was talking about. Overall, excellent experience. I found the office staff to be doing a good job as well.

Jun 5th, 2012

Dr. T was very condescending. He refused to repeat blood work or tests that had not been done for 5 years. He dismissed my issues. He listened to my heart and obligingly poked my abdomen. It was a waste of my time and money. He did not listen to me.

May 26th, 2012

So frustrated with this doctor that I switched to a different practice alltogether. Trouillot's office took 9 days to return my call to the nurse. They had no excuse and told me they were not there for the past week. He then told me to 'let this play out and see if it resolves itself' (referring to my symptoms). I was told on a different occasion when i called a week ago with continuing symptoms, that he won't be back for 8 days and he will call you when he returns..instead he had office staff call and try and book me an appointment for 4 weeks from now. Eventhough my problems have been going for 4 months. I've never been treated this way by any doctor's office. I saw him in February initially..it is end of May. My PCP ran blood work on May 23 and found a number of abnormalities that should have been caught MONTHS earlier. He did no diagnostic tests at all. This practice has gone downhill..i've been a patient in the practice (different doctor) for 9 years..but I will never go back.

|  Saved me from surgery  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2010

I was diagnosed and told by 2 other gastro doctors in Denver area to get surgeon to cut out part of my colon. Dr. Trouillot told me to get a probiotic and also helped me determine for some reason out of the blue I had become lactose intolerent. That was a few years ago and have never had a problem again. He kept me from what would have been a very bad experience and I owe him a lot. He is a good one!!!!

May 4th, 2010

This how all doctors should be...caring, attentive, calming, knowledgeable. My experience has been terrific.