Dr. Thomas Troutt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Troutt?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Troutt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2017

Appt. delayed

Because another patient was called back before me and my appt. was before them. Was told my paper work was not handed in first, but it was because I helped the one fill out their paper work after I turned mine in. Was very disappointed!

July 17th, 2016

Very best dr. I've ever been to

September 6th, 2012

Dr. Troutt is very caring. He seems to be very up-to-date on medical knowledge and trends. He asks enough questions to decide which tests may give the desired answers, but not the "shotgun" approach which can be so costly and uncomfortable. Follow-up has been excellent to make sure you are well before he lets you go completely. I highly recommend Dr. Troutt!

June 1st, 2012

Diagnosis from Dr. Troutt

I went to Dr. Troutt after being ill for four months and no answers as to what my problem was after multiple visits to ER and other doctors. He took all my information and checked me over then had the nurse do a complete blood work up.The nurse called me the very next day and let me know that my test results showed that I had prenicious anemia, meaning my body had quit absorbing B-12 orally. I got started on the shots and started feeling much better. I have an appointment Monday after three months to have my levels checked again and see how many shots I actually need a month based on the results.Dr. Troutt has also taken care of my mother for the last 15 years and has done an excellent job! I highly recommend him.

July 10th, 2016