A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Trueheart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Trueheart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Trueheart, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Trueheart graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Trueheart has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trueheart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Trueheart practice?
Dr. Thomas Trueheart practices Allergy & Immunology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Southfield Allergists.