A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Trueheart is Excellent. Dr. Trueheart has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Trueheart, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Trueheart graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Trueheart has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trueheart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Trueheart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Trueheart practice?
Dr. Thomas Trueheart practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Southfield Allergists and Southfield Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Trueheart, Dr. Tomas Trueheart, Dr. Tommie Trueheart, Dr. Tommy Trueheart