A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Trueheart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Trueheart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Trueheart, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Trueheart graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Trueheart has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Trueheart MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Trueheart practice?
- Dr. Thomas Trueheart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Trueheart practices Allergy & Immunology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Southfield Allergists.