A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Truelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Truelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Truelson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Truelson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Truelson has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Truelson MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Truelson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Truelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Truelson practices Urology near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Burleson Urologists.