Dr. Thomas Truitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Truitt?

August 5th, 2016

I have seenu for years.You are a good Dr. You were very kind to me and my family.

The only problem I had with you is when you released me. You told me I will not leave you hanging, with no where to go. But that's exactly what u did. When Carol left, I was ready to go too. The new therapist left a lot to be desired. She would talk to one person the whole time. She has a lot to learn. But all of that is behind me now Thank God!

August 22nd, 2015

A Truly Gifted Man.

Dr. Trinity is not only a wonderful Doctor ,but I consider him a friend He cares about his patients.. I still pray for his health to be restored everyday. U have to have enough faith that God can heal u and stand on that faith, no matter how tough things get. It's in God's time not ours!!

November 25th, 2016