A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Tseng is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Tseng has 9 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Mu-Ren Tseng DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Tseng practice?
- Dr. Thomas Tseng has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Tseng practices Internal Medicine near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Internists.