A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Tulisiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Tulisiak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tulisiak
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tulisiak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Tulisiak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tulisiak graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tulisiak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Tulisiak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Tulisiak practice?
- Dr. Thomas Tulisiak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Tulisiak practices Family Medicine near Brunswick, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Medina, OH.
See Brunswick Primary Care Doctors.