A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Turek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Turek, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turek graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Turek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spring View Hospital
- Bluegrass Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edmund Turek MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Turek practice?
- Dr. Thomas Turek has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Turek practices Diagnostic Radiology near University Park, FL.