Learn more about Dr. Thomas Turnbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Turnbaugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Turnbaugh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Turnbaugh graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Turnbaugh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Audrain Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turnbaugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Turnbaugh practice?
Dr. Thomas Turnbaugh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Moberly, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson City, MO and Mexico, MO.
See Moberly Surgeons.