Learn more about Dr. Thomas Turnbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Turnbaugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turnbaugh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turnbaugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Turnbaugh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Turnbaugh graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Turnbaugh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Audrain Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ray Turnbaugh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Turnbaugh practice?
- Dr. Thomas Turnbaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Turnbaugh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Surgeons.