inactive

Thomas A Tyma MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

February 5th, 2012
I was a patient of Dr. Tyma for about ten years. I was always treated in a respectful mannar. I never felt rushed and always received professional care.

October 28th, 2011
This man is arrogant egotistical uncaring person. I'd never refer to him as doctor he doesnt deserve the title. He is currently charged with molestation by more than a dozen women who were patients.

September 16th, 2011
He is the best!
I have been a patient of Dr. Tyma since 1997 and he is the best doctor I have had. He always takes his time and makes you feel like you matter and explains everything he does and means. The recent allegations against him are nonsense. There was never even an investigation done and I have been to many doctors in my lifetime that have done exams that left me feeling that I couldnt' wait to get out of there but not with him. He respects your ailment and is extremely gentle during his examination. He is one of those hard to find doctors that actually cares about his patients.

June 19th, 2011
Arrogant, uncaring, demeaning attitude.

March 21st, 2011
Dr. Tyma is a great doctor he has helped me more than any other Dr.

February 21st, 2011
Something isn't right
From the time I started seeing Dr. Tyma in 1996 until last spring when I last saw him, he was like a different person. He was rude and arrogant, as was his Wexford staff. My gut feeling told me to quit procrastinating and get a new rheumatologist, which I did.

February 12th, 2011
Dr. Tyma is not only a fantastic doctor but a wonderful man. It's a shame that there are so many copycat allegations against him. This society should be scorned for ruining a man's reputation to line their pockets with dirty money. Shame on all of you. Dr. Tyma's character and professionalism will prevail.

November 18th, 2010
Beware, I have never met a more rude doctor in my life.
I have never met a more rude doctor in my life. The front end follows his lead. They once told me over the phone, that if I don't show up with my co-pay I can't bother showing up. The Doctor himself is piece of work. The Doctor always seems angry, and unfriendly. waits days on end to get back to me, when i put a call in. He once told me that I need to suck it up. (refering to my pain.) When this was said to me I asked if he doesnt believe in the hipocratical oathe, he responded with "there is no hipocratical oathe anymore" Its Doctors like this that should have stayed in a Lab.