A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Uihlein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Uihlein is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uihlein
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Uihlein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Uihlein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uihlein graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Uihlein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Uihlein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Uihlein practice?
- Dr. Thomas Uihlein has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Uihlein practices Ophthalmology near Sewickley, PA.
See Sewickley Ophthalmologists.