A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ulbright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ulbright, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Endodermal Sinus Tumor (Yolk Sac Tumor)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Dysgerminoma)
- Ovarian Cancer (Mesonephroma)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Sex Cord-Gonadal Stromal Tumors
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulbright graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Ulbright has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ulbright accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MDWise - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Ulbright practice?
Dr. Thomas Ulbright practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pathologists.