Dr. Thomas Ullman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Ullman?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Ullman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2017

Would recommend dr Ullman.

Excellent doctor. Eplains clearly when you have a question.

July 27th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Ullman for 12 years. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and works with you and understands your concerns about different treatments. His office is prompt and courteous. You just need to plan your appointments a month or so in advance. He answers emails via My Chart within 24 hours usually.

May 12th, 2017

No Follow Up

My daughter has a severe case of Crohn's disease and has had 2 major surgeries. She has been seeing Dr. Ullman for 2+ years. She recently had an MRI because she has not been feeling well and was trying to contact Dr. Ullman for the results. She started calling at 9:00 a.m. on Friday and left 2 messages during the day and never received a response.

June 18th, 2012

BEST G.I. EVER!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Ullman's for over ten years and may be one of his original patients so I have seen him evolve to a great Dr. who YES is busy and YES may sometimes forget to call back BUT that is to be expected with a busy man call again. I absolutely LOVE him and know that he is the best and has helped me in sooo many ways. He has called me from his cell on his own free time and visits with me even if he is not needed for my care in the hospital. Simply stated he is the BEST!!!! and his office is very efficient.

March 19th, 2012

He's Inadequate

Totally sick of him not returning my calls. The best I ever get is talking to his really snotty nurse.

January 19th, 2012

I think he's wonderful

Having had Chrons for many years and moving around a lot, I have been to many gastoenterologists and Dr. Ullman blows them away by far. Yes, he's busy and you need to wait to see him, but that's a result of seeing a doctor who is affiliated with one of the best hospitals in the country for what Dr. Ullman specializes in. I think he's extremely competant in his field and I always feel like I'm in good hands being treated by him. I would recommend him hands down.

September 19th, 2011

Current Patient

As current patient of Dr. Ullman and one that has been with him for many years I find him to be the BEST GI Dr. in the area. He is compassionate, caring and takes the time to speak with you and your family members answering questions and giving advice.What I like best is he does not tell a patient what to do he consults with you and as a team come up with a solution.

May 10th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Ullman for the last several years and have now been receiving infusion services at Mt. SinaiDr Ullman is definitely caring and very well versed in his specialty and while he does not follow up routinely he and/or his office does respond within a reasonable timeframe when needed

April 14th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Ullmans for many years and he is one of the BEST Dr.'s I have ever worked with. He is compassionate and listens to your concerns. I have been in the hospital several times as a surgical patient and he always makes the time to visit and check up on me. His office is kind and easy to speak with. I would recommend him and this office 100%!!!

February 27th, 2011

EXCELLENT

DR ULLMAN IS A VERY THOROUGH DOCTOR AND I THINK HES GREAT WITH HIS PATIENTS I HAVE HAD HIM FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS AND TO ME HES GREAT

February 15th, 2011

very smart, but arrogant and dismissive.. impossible to make an appointment, Neither the staff nor the doctor ever return calls or answer email..too busy to be bothered..Should stick to research

June 21st, 2010

Good GI

Overall I have been very pleased with Dr. Ullman. I trust him and he has a great 'bedside' manner. I would echo that he doesn't respond to emails, but the system is a bit broken! I am paying top dollar for a premium insurance plan, and I haven't been able to find any healthcare providers who answer emails in a responsive fashion. They are all too busy.