Dr. Thomas Ullman MD Patient Reviews

3.6

June 18th, 2012
BEST G.I. EVER!!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Ullman's for over ten years and may be one of his original patients so I have seen him evolve to a great Dr. who YES is busy and YES may sometimes forget to call back BUT that is to be expected with a busy man call again. I absolutely LOVE him and know that he is the best and has helped me in sooo many ways. He has called me from his cell on his own free time and visits with me even if he is not needed for my care in the hospital. Simply stated he is the BEST!!!! and his office is very efficient.

March 19th, 2012
He's Inadequate
Totally sick of him not returning my calls. The best I ever get is talking to his really snotty nurse.

January 19th, 2012
I think he's wonderful
Having had Chrons for many years and moving around a lot, I have been to many gastoenterologists and Dr. Ullman blows them away by far. Yes, he's busy and you need to wait to see him, but that's a result of seeing a doctor who is affiliated with one of the best hospitals in the country for what Dr. Ullman specializes in. I think he's extremely competant in his field and I always feel like I'm in good hands being treated by him. I would recommend him hands down.

September 19th, 2011
Current Patient
As current patient of Dr. Ullman and one that has been with him for many years I find him to be the BEST GI Dr. in the area. He is compassionate, caring and takes the time to speak with you and your family members answering questions and giving advice.What I like best is he does not tell a patient what to do he consults with you and as a team come up with a solution.

May 10th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Ullman for the last several years and have now been receiving infusion services at Mt. SinaiDr Ullman is definitely caring and very well versed in his specialty and while he does not follow up routinely he and/or his office does respond within a reasonable timeframe when needed

April 14th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Ullmans for many years and he is one of the BEST Dr.'s I have ever worked with. He is compassionate and listens to your concerns. I have been in the hospital several times as a surgical patient and he always makes the time to visit and check up on me. His office is kind and easy to speak with. I would recommend him and this office 100%!!!

February 27th, 2011
EXCELLENT
DR ULLMAN IS A VERY THOROUGH DOCTOR AND I THINK HES GREAT WITH HIS PATIENTS I HAVE HAD HIM FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS AND TO ME HES GREAT

February 14th, 2011
very smart, but arrogant and dismissive.. impossible to make an appointment, Neither the staff nor the doctor ever return calls or answer email..too busy to be bothered..Should stick to research

June 20th, 2010
Good GI
Overall I have been very pleased with Dr. Ullman. I trust him and he has a great 'bedside' manner. I would echo that he doesn't respond to emails, but the system is a bit broken! I am paying top dollar for a premium insurance plan, and I haven't been able to find any healthcare providers who answer emails in a responsive fashion. They are all too busy.

June 17th, 2009
Nice man, great scholastic profile, but the man is simply too busy to be seeing patients. He does not answer phone calls or emails. His own nurse advised us to find another doctor and actually said we should report him to the office manager. We are happily with another GI who cares enough to return phone calls within an hour and treats us like we are not crazy if a med causes side effects. Go elsewhere.