A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Utecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Utecht, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Utecht graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Utecht has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Alan Utecht MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Utecht practice?
- Dr. Thomas Utecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Utecht practices Emergency Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Emergency Physicians.