A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Uttley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Uttley is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Uttley graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Uttley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Hendry Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Eugene Uttley MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Uttley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Uttley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Uttley practices Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists.