A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Shreveport
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Vivian Allen MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Allen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Allen practices Gastroenterology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Gastroenterologists.