A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ballard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greensville Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ballard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Ballard practice?
Dr. Thomas Ballard practices Family Medicine near Greer, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC and Simpsonville, SC.
See Greer Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Ballard, Dr. Tomas Ballard, Dr. Tommie Ballard, Dr. Tommy Ballard