A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ballard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ballard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Ballard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Victor Ballard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Ballard practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ballard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ballard practices Family Medicine near Greer, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC and Travelers Rest, SC.
See Greer Primary Care Doctors.