A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Foster, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Foster has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Vernon Foster MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Foster practice?
- Dr. Thomas Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Foster practices Psychiatry near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Psychiatrists.