Learn more about Dr. Thomas Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Foster, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Foster has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Vernon Foster MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Foster practice?
- Dr. Thomas Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Foster practices Psychiatry near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Psychiatrists.