Learn more about Dr. Thomas Graber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Graber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Graber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Graber graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Graber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Graber practice?
Dr. Thomas Graber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Poplar Bluff, MO.
See Poplar Bluff Orthopedic Surgeons.