A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Graber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Graber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graber
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Graber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Graber graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Graber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Virgil Graber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Graber practice?
- Dr. Thomas Graber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Graber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Poplar Bluff, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, IN.
See Poplar Bluff Orthopedic Surgeons.