A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Graber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Graber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graber
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Graber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Graber graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Graber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Virgil Graber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Graber practice?
- Dr. Thomas Graber has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Graber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Poplar Bluff, MO.
See Poplar Bluff Orthopedic Surgeons.