A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gregory, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gregory has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Vincent Gregory MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gregory has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gregory practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Obstetricians & Gynecologists.