A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University Of Manchester, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Vincent Taylor MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Thomas Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Taylor practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.