A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University Of Manchester, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Vincent Taylor MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Thomas Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Taylor practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.