Learn more about Dr. Thomas Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University Of Manchester, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Vincent Taylor MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Thomas Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Taylor practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.