Dr. Thomas Valaoras MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

May 21st, 2013
He is GREAT, Partner is Horrid!
I have been going to Dr. Valaoris since right after he opened in the office prior to his newer office. He did not have a partner then. He delivered my 13 year old son and was great. He was able to diagnose long term issues that other doctors refused to even consider. He is always polite and prompt. After each visit, he takes you back to his office and discusses and questions or concerns and gives you a realm of options if needed. I have never felt stressed or concerned through several medical events he has handled. My only wish is that I did not have to see his partner during my current pregnancy. He is the complete polar opposite. I do however find his check in nurse to be rude and obnoxious. (short, dark hair ... her name is something like Mercades ... an't remember, nor do I wish to).

June 20th, 2012
Dr. Thomas Valaoras "AWESOME"
I have been seeing Dr. Valaoras for over 12 years. He has been extremely thorough in his examinations of all my (female) medical conditions. He delivered both of my children and I think he is totally awesome!

September 18th, 2010
He was my doctor in 2007. The best choice ever I made and what I liked most was that he was very easy going.....this helped me feel very relaxed during my entire pregnancy. And although I faced some complications during delivery, he managed it very skillfully without stress and managed to help me have a normal delivery. The staff was extremely nice.