Thomas Vallone Is this you?

Have you seen Thomas Vallone?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Thomas Vallone?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2016

I was nervous about have this procedure done and Dr Vallone was very reassuring It was over in no time! I have recommended Dr Vallone to friends.

October 20th, 2015

This doctor is one of the great ones.I only wish we had more doctor's with this doctor's knowledge.Any one else that says differently is blind!!. He is the one that saved my wife's life.I wouldn't change this doctor for any other doctor.He is definitely one of the great ones.I cannot say anymore.

August 13th, 2012

it's very sad when a doctor doubts a patient's symptoms, he should NOT be in this profession.

September 21st, 2011

Very Dissapointed

I was so dissapointed when I left my appointment, I didn't know if I should cry or go back into his office and tell him off.I have a long term history of acid reflux. After Prilosec treatment of a year, the site had healed it'self and I lived pain free for the next three years.I had tried all the OTC related medications, ie (Zegrid, Prilo OTC etc...) to no avail. Dr. Vallone told me, "there's nothing I can do, double up on the pills," with a very condiscending voice and attitude.Are you serious??? I paid all that money for the appointment to have a medical graduate tell me to "double up?"It goes without saying that I had tried double doses without any success, and that is why I made the appointment in the first place. AND... I did tell him that.His answer, "try doubling up with a different brand."The air of disconcern for his patient and arrogance was so thick in the room you could cut through it with a knife. I felt very uncomfortable.In the end, I asked around for a good gastroenterologist and Dr. Tracey was highly recommended. Had my appointment, he percribed a treatment plan and I've been living pain free almost immediately of filling my script.Stay away from this doctor. He lacks the experience and compassion. He's so full of himself, I was waiting for crap to start oozing out of his facial orifices.

November 16th, 2016