A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomasx Van Meter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomasx Van Meter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomasx Van Meter, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Meter graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Van Meter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomasx A Van Meter MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomasx A. Van Meter practice?
- Dr. Thomasx Van Meter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomasx Van Meter practices Dermatology near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lompoc, CA.
See Santa Barbara Dermatologists.