A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Van Osdol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Van Osdol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Osdol
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Van Osdol, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Osdol graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Van Osdol has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Van Osdol MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Van Osdol practice?
- Dr. Thomas Van Osdol has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Van Osdol practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Glen Ellyn, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Allergists and Glen Ellyn Pediatricians.