A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Van Osdol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Van Osdol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Osdol
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Osdol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Van Osdol, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Osdol graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Van Osdol has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Van Osdol MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Van Osdol practice?
- Dr. Thomas Van Osdol has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Van Osdol practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Glen Ellyn, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Allergists and Glen Ellyn Pediatricians.