A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vandergast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vandergast
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Vandergast Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vandergast, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandergast graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Vandergast has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Fdn Hosps - Harbor City & Carson
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Vincent Vandergast MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Vandergast practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vandergast has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Vandergast practices Urology near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Urologists.