A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vandergast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vandergast, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandergast graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Vandergast has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Fdn Hosps - Harbor City & Carson
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Vincent Vandergast MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Vandergast practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vandergast has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Vandergast practices Urology near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Urologists.