Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Vander-Salm
Dr. Thomas Vander-Salm, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Salem, MA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Vander-Salm is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital, Worcester State Hospital and NSMC - Salem Hospital. Dr. Vander-Salm has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Vander-Salm has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Thomas Vander-Salm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Michael Coello
Boston, MA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Gus Vlahakes
Vascular Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, Thoracic Surgery
Boston, MA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Jennifer Walker
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease
Boston, MA 0.01 mi26