A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vander-Salm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Vander-Salm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vander-Salm, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Vander-Salm graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vander-Salm has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Vander-Salm MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Vander-Salm practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vander-Salm has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Vander-Salm practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, MA.
See Worcester Cardiothoracic Surgeons.