Dr. Thomas Vaneaton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Vaneaton?

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on December 11th, 2011

Dr. VanEaton has the appeal of the small town doctor who will spend time getting to know you as a person and inquiring about your family by name. But as I quizzed him on his procedures in child delivery, I found he was on the cutting edge of innovative and natural techniques. I had four children at his clinic in Eatonville and felt like I was losing a friend and confidant when he began his work at Neah Bay. I doubt I will ever trust another doctor the way I trust Dr. VanEaton.

Posted on May 8th, 2011

I was so cared for by Dr. Van Eaton that I continued to drive out to Eatonville to see him even though the drive was 45 minutes long. He is the best doctor that I've ever had. He delivered my 3 boys and was our doctor for 18 years. It was our loss when he went to Neah Bay.

Posted on January 26th, 2017